Who are we?
Prosperty is at the forefront of the proptech industry, developing innovative solutions to streamline and enhance the real estate experience for all stakeholders. From our cutting-edge property search platform to our advanced property management tools, we are dedicated to improving the efficiency and transparency of the real estate market. With a strong focus on customer satisfaction and a commitment to using the latest technologies, we are poised for continued growth and success.
We are a forward-thinking company that designs and develops state-of-the-art technologies to improve the way people search for, buy, and manage properties. Our team is made up of innovative thinkers and problem solvers who are passionate about making a difference in the industry.
We have been certified as a “Great Place to Work” and we intend to continue to invest in our people, cultivating an excellent work environment with unlimited opportunities to learn and grow.
Join our dynamic proptech company and be a part of the revolution in real estate technology!
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Product Owner to oversee the development of products from start to finish, ensuring they meet needs and preferences, own the user story creation, managing various backlog items and help deliver innovative solutions within the “proptech” ecosystem.
What will you do?
- Collaborate with prospective business stakeholders & clients to understand and anticipate their needs and translate them into product requirements
- Manage the product backlog and prioritize based on changing requirements
- Ensure high quality deliverables
- Develop user stories
- Coordinate with developers to make sure that they understand the requirements for each feature
- Monitor and evaluate product progress at each stage of the process
- Participate in Scrum meetings and product sprints
What skills do you need to have?
- Previous experience with Scrum and Agile Software Development Methodology
- Experience with backlog management and strong sense of prioritization of tasks
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Ability to work with multiple teams
- Working with the development team to clarify requirements and help them understand the business side of the product
- Ability to work independently, as well as with others, under agile methodologies
- Good organizational and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Fluency in English
- Effective time management
- Excellent communication skills
- Growth mindset within a fast-paced start-up environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and professional demeanor
- High level of integrity & strong work ethic
What’s nice to have?
- At least one year working as a Product Owner, Scrum Master or Project Manager in the tech industry
- Relevant Certifications will equally be a plus (e.g. Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO))
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary
- Private Health Insurance
- Access to state-of-the-art technology systems and data
- Continuous training on our tools and methodologies
- A modern, creative and vibrant work environment, certified as a “Great Place to Work”
- Continuous growth and development opportunities
As a Great Place to Work, we take pride in the work we do and the people we work with. Join us!