Who are we?
Prosperty is at the forefront of the proptech industry, developing innovative solutions to streamline and enhance the real estate experience for all stakeholders. From our cutting-edge property search platform to our advanced property management tools, we are dedicated to improving the efficiency and transparency of the real estate market. With a strong focus on customer satisfaction and a commitment to using the latest technologies, we are poised for continued growth and success.
We are a forward-thinking company that designs and develops state-of-the-art technologies to improve the way people search for, buy, and manage properties. Our team is made up of innovative thinkers and problem solvers who are passionate about making a difference in the industry.
We have been certified as a “Great Place to Work” and we intend to continue to invest in our people, cultivating an excellent work environment with unlimited opportunities to learn and grow.
Join our dynamic proptech company and be a part of the revolution in real estate technology!
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Back-End Engineer to work alongside team members, collaborating on various layers of infrastructure for developing and maintaining the codebase of our product. You will be responsible for developing new features and extending existing features of our web applications. Also required to understand all aspects of our platform, develop high quality code, perform code reviews and conform to the latest best practices.
What will you do?
- Collaborate with fellow engineers to innovate, develop and scale our products with the use of modern technologies and best practices
- Build new features using modern PHP (Laravel)
- Work on bug fixes and improvements during each cycle
- Maintain and write new unit and feature tests
- Help plan and define the scope of new features
What skills do you need to have?
- Experience in (PHP) Laravel Framework (3+ years)
- In-depth understanding of the queueing system, broadcasting and events
- Experience with PHPUnit testing
- Advanced knowledge of Restful concepts and APIs
- Experience in designing and maintaining MySQL databases
- Experience writing optimized MySQL queries
- Familiarity with real time technologies
- Comfortable in a Linux environment
- Comfortable working with a version control system, like Git
- Experience with Webpack / Laravel Mix
- Experience with AWS stacks
- Ability and willingness to follow guidelines as far as workflow and code style are concerned
- Ability to work independently, as well as with others, under agile methodologies
- Good organizational and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Effective time management
- Excellent communication skills
- Growth mindset within a fast-paced start-up environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and professional demeanor
- High level of integrity & strong work ethic
What’s nice to have?
- Experience in implementing migration strategies from a monolith to services
- Experience with Laravel Vapor
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Hands-on experience with Elastic Search
- Comfortable working with the PhpStorm IDE
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary
- Private Health Insurance
- Access to state-of-the-art technology systems and data
- Continuous training on our tools and methodologies
- A modern, creative and vibrant work environment, certified as a “Great Place to Work”
- Continuous growth and development opportunities
As a Great Place to Work, we take pride in the work we do and the people we work with. Join us!