Who are we?
At Prosperty, we believe that buying, selling and renting a property should be an easy, digital, transparent and effective process, free of insecurity, bureaucracy and anxiety. That is why we developed an innovative platform which changed the real estate market, available to all – buyers, sellers, owners, tenants and brokers, offering a unique real estate experience!
We differ from traditional real estate agencies, in that we use advanced technological solutions and have introduced real estate data collection and analysis, thus offering end-to-end service and experience, including a holistic marketing and promotion strategy.
Prosperty, a member of the Endeavor community, begun its operations in 2020 and has since secured funds from prominent Venture Capital Funds. Prosperty already operates on 3 premises, in 2 countries, while being recognized as the most promising PropTech Southeast Europe!
Our people are at the core of everything we do, and the key reason for our growth and success, aiming to exceed customer expectations and meet our ambitious business targets. We have been certified as a “Great Place to Work” and we shall continue to invest in cultivating a work environment of excellence, respect and fun, with unlimited opportunities to learn and grow.
For more information, you may visit our website: https://theprosperty.com/about-us
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a motivated Real Estate Sales Manager, with ambition and proven sales experience, who loves both closing deals and keeping clients happy and looks forward to being part of a dynamic and fast-growing Team! The role reports to the Sales Director and is, overall, responsible for managing a Team of Real Estate Consultants, providing the necessary training and coaching, aiming at optimizing sales volumes and building a strong presence in the market.
What will you do?
- Select, manage, train and coach a Team of Real Estate Consultants, securing the highest level of engagement and loyalty
- Establish sales KPIs, cascade to the team accordingly and monitor performance, taking corrective actions where needed
- Work on sales scripts with Real Estate Consultants
- Optimize the sales strategy and roadmap
- Manage the entire sales life cycle from prospecting to closing
- Respond to issues and/or queries in order to efficiently meet customers’ needs
- Coordinate closely with the marketing team for targeted activities to maximize leads
- Build and maintain long-lasting, strong relationships with clients, while partnering with them to better meet their needs
- Monitor industry-specific trends and landscapes, analyze market and sales data and develop metrics to evaluate performance and new opportunities
- Effectively communicate value propositions through presentations and proposals to the Team and to Senior Management
- Develop and deliver accurate sales forecasts and market development reports in line with business objectives
- Promote the company and its product/service line within the region
- Monitor and propose best practices for efficiency and standardization
What skills and experience do you need to have?
- Solid experience and demonstrable success within a previous Real Estate Sales Manager role
- Experience in coaching, leading and motivating a Team of strong sales professionals
- Ability to engage with customers and other stakeholders, with passion for networking
- Curious, committed and willing to take on full ownership. You will naturally take the lead and orchestrate the necessary activities, under the supervision of our Sales Director, to reach KPIs and continuously improve our services.
- Excellent analytical skills – such as translating data into actions, or analyzing sales metrics and producing relevant KPIs.
- Complementary to your social skills, you are a structured individual, always on top of things, able to form rational decisions based on data
- Fluent in Greek and English
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary
- Sales commissions
- Private Health Insurance
- A modern, creative and vibrant work environment, certified as a “Great Place to Work”
- Continuous growth and development opportunities
As a Great Place to Work, we take pride in the work we do and the people we work with. Join us!